Sunday, February 5, 2012

Keith's Bag of Things

Well, Brent starts visits with Keith in just a few hours.  I can't wait to hear about how things go, get new pictures, and see some videos of my sweet boy. 

Here is his bag of stuff:

Keith's Snacks

Keith's Things for His Crib and for Brent to do with him:

Keith's Clothes, Blankets, Snacks to leave there



Brent will not be able to feed him all of those snacks, bc we don't want to make him sick.  We do however want to know how he will handle food that isn't from his orphanage.  I need to know as much as I can so that I will know what to do about feeding him for when I pick him up. 

The crib toys will all be attached to his crib before Brent leaves.  I should be able to let you know soon as to how those things work out!

The things that are to hopefully be left there for his care would be left with his "Baba".  That is a hired grandmother type person who comes to visit him several times per week as a part of some ministry that works there.  We are hopeful that she can work with him with the book with my voice, picture book, teddy bear with the family picture, etc.  We are also leaving extra diapers in hopes that she will change him more often.  :)

Just a few hours until I should have a good update!




No comments:

Post a Comment