Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just a Few Hours

I just a few hours I will meet Anita.  Then just a short while after that I will meet my Ahnja.  I am not going to get much sleep this week.  I will have two Skype calls per night with my tiny princesses.  Anita about 3:30 or 4 am and Ahnja at about 8:30am or so. 

I will let you all in on all the joy as soon as I can!  Please pray for me that I can enjoy the visits with each of my girls for the few minutes that we are able to Skype and still hold up to the daily tasks here with little sleep! 

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited! Can not wait to see
    Those beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!!!!! Praying for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying! Is Brent skyping on his phone? Just curious!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you, I've been checking back often to see an update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying and excitedly waiting for pictures of the princesses!

    ReplyDelete