Here is his bag of things for Brent to do with him.
Here are the things that are in the bag for Brent to play with him with.
Here are the snacks that I have in there, plus Brent will pick up
cookies, juice boxes, crackers, etc once he gets there.
What is in Nicholas's bag:
- 2 pair of sunglasses (boys like to see themselves in those too)
- a school bus that you push forward and then the wheels make it go fast (we'll see how fast he catches on and all boys love cars and trucks, etc)
- a race car that you push forward and then the wheels make it go fast
- a ball that lights up and is a strange texture, plus it bounces (lots of sensory input on that one)
- a Chinese yo-yo
- a magic screen writer (cause and effect and maybe he'll show Brent that he knows how to write a little who knows)
- Spiderman stickers (They will work good on the magic marker paper too)
- 3 matchbox cars
- a slinky
- a sound tube (hopefully he'll be entertained and show some cause and effect thinking)
- 2 fruit chew sticks
- 3 packages of fruit snacks
Nicholas's visit isn't until the last week, so it will be a while before I can let you know how well we planned for Nicholas!