Anita is 6 years old and is very blessed to still be in the "Baby House" where she has been since she was born. Since Brent is visiting now, it is unlikely that she will ever see the inside of an institution and for that we are very thankful to God!
Anita's things that are in her bag to do.
- a magic screen writer (anxious to see what she draws, writes, or scribbles for Brent)
- doll with hair and brush (will she pretend or comb its hair? Can't wait to find out)
- stuffed poodle that came with the doll
- 2 pair of sunglasses (you know she will love to dress up)
- 5 or 6 bracelets (more dress up)
- Chinese yo-yo
- Dora Stickers (will work good with the magic marker paper too)
- Slinky (small and so fun)
- Noise stick (everyone loves noise and it is great for cause and effect!)
- baby doll (girls love dolls!)
- light up textured ball (it bounces, lights up, and has sensory input!)
- 5 packages of toddler fruit snacks
- 2 fruiteeze packages with a fruit puree in them
We should know next week as to how it all goes!