Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hoping for News Today

We are hoping to hear today that our paperwork arrives at the officer's desk today.  Please pray that it does arrive and she is able to process it quickly.  Our Senator's representative is in contact with them and will let me know once she hears something.  Our hope is that everything is in perfect order and it will pass quickly through.  My biggest fear is that they'll determine they need something additional that I'll have to try and get for them.  I'm praying that nothing was lost while it was being held hostage there.  I'm also praying that I checked all the right boxes and got all the documents properly filled out. 

One of the wonderful teen girls that loves our Keith so much made a prayer page for him.  Here is a link where you can sign up to pray for the homecoming of Keith, Aleshia, Anita, Nicholas, and Ahnja.

Keep those prayers heading up and I will keep you all posted! 

I'm trying to keep this blog with clear updates right now, so if you want to hear more of what I'm talking about otherwise then hop on over to our family blog.  Here is a link with my views on special needs and why Down Syndrome gets more voice from me. 

Thanks so much for all your support!

Don't forget to email me if you have donated to our adoption account or if you are donating to the Hidden Treasures Auction.  It is the last few days of the Mulligan Stew Giveaway with the ipad, kindles, and lots of other prizes.  It is also the last few days of our Bulgarian Giveaway.  All of those things are in THIS post as well as our email address.

Hoping and praying that I can update you with good news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment