Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank You with No Way to Send

Our Family Sponsorhip Page on Reece's Rainbow received a very large donation on the 31st of December.  I would have loved to send a "Thank You" card to that person and the other people who had donated earlier since I found out how to get the names.  The problem is that I don't know them.  There is one group that was put together by a group of wonderful teens that did a change drive.  I was able to thank them via Facebook.  There were 3 other people who had already given before that point as well, but I don't know who any of them are.  Then a $1,000 donation came in on the 31st of December.  I have no idea who the wonderful couple is and I won't publicly post their name.  I hate to not be able to thank the people who are helping to bring our 5 Bulgarian Blessings home.  So I'm going to do the best I can and say "Thank You" on here.  Maybe they will run across it!  God surely is using people that we don't even know to be such a blessing in the process of bringing our little loves home! The prayers, donations, and encouragement are so very appreciated from everyone.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment