Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Still Preparing

There isn't any news, but I thought I'd let you know what we are doing to prepare here.  Last night I determined that it was finally time to look into some travel cots as well as see what other things I could find to ease travel a bit.  So, I went to one of my favorite websites for great kids merchandise.  You can go there through THIS LINK.

I ordered some travel cots that fold up and would even be good for the kids to sit on during a long layover (praying we don't have any that are too terribly long!).
My Cot Portable Travel Bed

I also ordered a set of diaper bags  that attach the the stroller.  I'm thinking these would make a nice "carry ons" and will be easy to get around the airport since they attach.  These come with two in the set.

Hamster Stroller Bags 2-Pack

I ordered this activity stander as well.  It folds up and I'm hoping to manage to get it into my luggage so that Aleshia has a way to stand up in the hotel.  It will also be great to take with us places once she is home.  It will allow us to let her be standing and a part of Sunday School class or other activities on the go.  The height is adjustable, so we can use it for Keith as well.  :)  It is very reasonably priced for these type of things, which is something else that I love about One Step Ahead.  :)
KidCo Go-Pod Portable Activity Center

I have been trying to figure out a good way to feed Aleshia and Nicholas on the trip.  They both eat only pureed food.  They are use to regular meals being pureed, so not baby food.  I found this neat gadget to puree their food with so we are set on that too.

BabySteps Electric Food Mill

They have tons of great stuff there.  I've always found their stuff to be high quality and not just what you find in an every day department store.

If you want to go check them out for special needs stuff, travel stuff, or just kid stuff, then please use my link.    They give me a $10 credit if you order from my link and it can help pay for the crazy stuff I'll likely need when these kids get home!

Hope you enjoy looking around in there.  They have great toys, clothes that provide sun protection, great safety gadgets, gear, and even outdoor toys.


No comments:

Post a Comment