Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Grown in my Heart

Guest post by Catherine with more rushes of Anita & Anhnja's gotcha day this time.


Not flesh of my flesh, nor one of my bone, yet still miraculously my own, never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart but in it

 

Ahnja and Anita Orphans no more!!!

 
Gotcha Anita!






























Gotcha Ahnja!

Her first ice cream ever.....




Anita loves ice cream too!


And those sweet girls already love their new brother and sisters


The Unroe family has nearly all their new members....





Nicholas, we didn't forget you Darling.  Your Mommy is on her way precious boy!




Not long before you will all be together and on your way home to your Daddy and the rest of your new family.

And talking of rush - thats what I have to do now or I will be soooo late for work

Love, hugs and prays to you all,

Catherine, Vince & Nathan xxx









2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting! I love seeing the pictures. Can't wait to hear more about the trip. Prayers and hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the pics, Amanda! Praying for you all right now!!

    ReplyDelete