Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Excruciating Wait

The wait is excruciating.  I don't even think I can put it into words.  I so badly want to go and hold my babies - to go and bring them home.  I ache each day for word of a travel date.  My bags are pretty much packed.  All of their clothes are packed into gallon size ziploc bags and labeled.  I figure that way they will be easy to locate and will be clean even if the bags are messed with in security.  Baby food and formula are packed for the children who need that.  I still need to put some orphanage donations and their activities for the trip home into the luggage.

I have been putting off assembling the two strollers.  I will start on that now in an effort to keep myself busy.  This waiting. . . . .   Oh how I hate this waiting.

Soon.  We will get them home soon and I will spoil them with the love they should have had all along.  Soon.

1 comment:

  1. The last part of a wait is usually the hardest because the anticipation feels so real. Just think that soon they'll be home.

    ReplyDelete