I haven't posted for awhile. There is no news on the adoption front really. So here are the things that are not changing while we wait.
1. I called last week and we don't have an USCIS officer assigned. I will call again at the end of the week.
2. We sent our "ink" fingerprint cards to the FBI and are waiting for results.
3. We still don't have an examiner for our IRS situation and they still don't have it recorded that we sent the information that was requested. We were suppose to have a "taxpayer advocate" on account of that, but he only calls late in the evening after the hours they are suppose to call and only on the very few days that we aren't home. The refund would be nice and then I wouldn't have to worry about any of our funding for this adoption.
4. Our adoption of Cody from foster care is enough to drive me batty. Our worker 1st had contact with his worker a full year ago now. They said he'd be home in June, but June is almost over and there is still no word. :(
5. I sent letters to our two congressmen's offices requesting their help in expediting our USCIS cases and have heard nothing back yet.
So as you can see there is a whole lot of nothing happening that is positive to report about. It is a lot of waiting and it is all I can do just to do that waiting. I had to force myself to type about it tonight, because I hate to even type the words that NOTHING has really happened.